Monday, February 27, 2012

So, trying to redeem myself after the post in which the hair is messy, I bathed the children, anointed them with conditioner, massaged them (which they hate)and dressed them in partially color-coordinated clothing to get these splendid pictures. You have to admit the hair is looking pretty great!

For those of you who know that alopecia is common with Down syndrome, and are thinking that pride goeth before a fall, I'll tell you that Big Girl has a quarter-sized spot and a nickel-sized spot, which I neurotically check weekly to see if they've changed to the size of a larger coin. Since I'm powerless against hair loss, I figure, make hay while the sun shines, or make ponytails while you can!

As I said, getting tougher to get flattering pictures of them, since everyone hates the camera these days.  This one is pretty flattering, I'd say (although I am her mother, so maybe I'm not very objective.)

Okay, it's not just me, right?  This one is pretty darn cute!

Let's call this, "trouble with a capital T!"

I'll go for "goofy with a capital G" here.

Oh! Definitely "adorable with a..." You get the idea!

Line from a favorite song:  "Don't forget the extra-a-a CHEESE!"  Plenty of cheese here!

Let's see how it works to add another person into the mix...

If you add even one more person, well it disintegrates to pure chaos!

1 comment: