Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Boy birthdays

We have a whole bunch of birthdays all clustered together, and we recently celebrated two boys' birthdays. We forgot to have a camera available for Little Boy's birthday, so we used a camera phone. Poor kid. He was not impressed with his birthday, because he doesn't like anyone to tell him what to do (all that pesky present-unwrapping, and such.)

B. had a birthday, too, and he actually enjoyed his, and went along with the program. He spent the day with his two close friends, (one of whom also celebrates his birthday that day) riding dirt bikes on the track at a neighboring farm. I was in shock when I realized that he's getting close to driving age. He's my youngest bio-kid! Where does time go?


"I can't help it;  I must go toward the light..."

He wanted to grab the balloons, and we were afraid he'd pull them right over the candles...

Instead of letting him play with the balloons, we tried to get him to blow out candles.  "Why won't anyone let me do what I want?!  It's my birthday!!"
Around here, what we lack in talent, we make up for in gusto!

My beautiful oldest son

My beautiful middle son

1 comment:

  1. I showed Oksana this and she said "Awwwwww.....Happy Birthday ______(insert his former name which I'm not sure you want posted on your blog ;)" She was very excited to see that he got balloons for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete