Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spring fun II

Little Girl loves to swing, and just think...

She loves to swing, and this is where she's happiest!

This is the first time any of the three have felt secure enough to lay back and extend their arms like this.  She was yelling and singing at the top of her lungs.  What joy!

Big Girl loves to swing also, although not with the passion that Little Girl displays.

You can push this one really high.  She's game!

Yes, he's a toughie.  Yes, he'll beat you up.

The sassy look that gets her off the hook (sometimes!)

The enigmatic princessa look...

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how they have grown!!Each one is more beautiful than the next one!! And they radiate "I am loved! I belong! I have a family!" God Bless them and you too!!!It is so wonderful for me to see children I have know from Ukraine thriving in America with their family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swing pictures!!!! So cute. love her dress, what a doll!!

    ReplyDelete