Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spring fun I

Look who's got glasses! The girls are both slightly far-sighted, so the doc says they're okay without glasses for now. Little Boy is near-sighted, though, so he needs 'em. Challenge to get him to wear them, though. Screamed, and twisted while we tried frames on him, then ripped them off when the new glasses came in. Next day had to take them back because they were broken. Same thing the next day after they were repaired. We've taken them in six times, and he's finally up to wearing them for hours at a time. I think he really likes being able to see, but eventually, he just can't stand to have them on his face and ears.
Oooo!  The cuteness factor!

This is the pursed-lip face he's started making since we started mouth exercises.

Admit it!  He's a pretty-boy!  My friend asked me why I was growing his hair long, and I replied, "Because it's so pretty!"  (And it's a three-person job to cut it!)

L. had a birthday!  Happy Birthday, darling!

The boys were playing catch...

because B. is on a team.

This one came running in to grab a mitt...

and join the fun!

She knows just what to do!

1 comment: