Friday, March 30, 2012

A Windy Spring Day

My kids love to get outside, and winter has been long! Even though they had colds, I figured the sun and fresh air would kill some germs, and all the running and playing would clear out the lungs. What joy!

This boy loves branches, and he loves to watch them as he waves them about.  This is part of a tumbleweed.

He likes to see how it changes the thing he's looking at, if he waves it in front of his face.  I know this because I remember doing this as a child.

What a boy!  He likes to kick things, and doesn't like anything girlie!

I think trying to whack your sister with a branch, while she swings to get away from you counts as playing together (but only if everyone is having fun!)

Basking in the sun, and the joy of being alive and outside!

They can all run now, and this one looks like a windmill,with arms and legs wide and churning.

Here, her form looks a little better...

I'm no action photographer, and she kept running toward me.  I wouldn't treat you to such blurry pics, except that the exuberance is so delightful!

No one can get themselves up on the swing yet, so they all swing on it like this.  L. says he remembers watching the ground swing by.

1 comment: