Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New clothes for Easter

"Stop pointing that blasted camera at me!"

"I mean it!  This is making me mad!"

"Feel free to take my picture anytime!  I feel as pretty as a princess!"

"I can make a goofy face for you while making a slurpy noise... Mom is hoping it means I'll start saying the 'f'' sound soon!"

"I just adore a new outfit!  I know!  I'm such a girl!"

"I like a little mystery..."

"Okay-- it's no mystery;  I'm not in the mood for a photo shoot."

"Please may I go back to my nap, now?"
Hubby and I went to the big city last weekend for date night, hit the Olive Garden, and went shopping for Easter clothes for the littles.  Wow, styles have changed since my older kids were little.  I thought there'd be more lace and ruffles, at least for the holiday.  Most of the styles look like miniature teenager clothes to me, and I'm not that fond of the styles for my teenager (although she likes them just fine.)

Did  manage to find some old-fashioned little kids' clothes.  I'm guessing that these must be old-fashioned, since I like them, and they weren't in colors like chartreuse or vivid purple, with bold graphics.  I want to take them to a studio to get their portraits done, but just in case that doesn't work out, I wanted pics of them in these cute (to me, anyway) duds.

You can tell which kids are fashion-conscious by how much they're protesting about wearing old-fashioned clothes.  The one happy child apparently hasn't kept up with the newer looks. 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable outfits on three adorable kids! Have a wonderful and Blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete