Friday, June 22, 2012

Family meeting the Darling New Baby

This is number 2 of 4 of my catch up posts. Crazy how busy life can get! Lots of people to take pictures of these days, also. What a blessing that I have so many people in my life. I have so many pictures, and so little time to post them!
She thought he was pretty cool, but she kept trying to move his arms and legs in all kinds of directions, like she does with the baby dolls at home.

This girl was enchanted with him.

The proud grandpa


"Just let me see how squishy his eyes are...!"

Precioso!

Another Super Uncle!


The exhausted parents following the sage wisdom to "nap when the baby naps."

She found him utterly enchanting!

"I'm done with that baby;  I'm just going to wait for the fish to come out from behind the rock..."

1 comment: